This is your opportunity to write for The Fun Entrepreneur. We are a fast growing, independent resource for small businesses. Through our articles, infographics, guides and resources we aim to provide business owners with everything they need to start and run a successful business. We also, of course, give importance to fun.
Our message reaches far and beyond Malta, where we are based. Readers are primarily existing or future business owners seeking inspiration or solutions to common challenges. If you wish to write for The Fun Entrepreneur, then you should tackle these challenges in some way.
The Fun Entrepreneur standards.
We don’t accept any articles or infographics, quite the opposite. We receive hundreds of requests, but unfortunately many fail because they do not meet our standards. To help ensure that your article is selected for publication, please meet or exceed the following criteria:
- The main topic should be of interest to our readers.
- You need to be creative; write about a common topic from a new perspective, write about unique topics, present your work in an engaging way.
- Proofread your work and check proper grammar. We accept both UK and US English.
- Write in a friendly tone and feel free to include subtle humor.
- Show that you have researched your work. Provide us at least one reputable external source which helped you write your article or create your infographic.
- Articles should be 500 – 1000 words in length. Infographics need to include a 300-word introduction.
- Proofread your work and check proper grammar. This is not a typo, we really want you to do this so we wrote it twice!
Submit your article.
If you are satisfied that your work fulfills all of the above requirements, it is time for you to send it to us. Do this by filling in the form below. After you submit your work successfully we will be in contact within 72 hours. Thank you for deciding to write for The Fun Entrepreneur.